Monday, February 23, 2009

Penny Black Get Well Soon


I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather was certainly spring like here. I love the colours in this card, they are lovely and fresh just like spring. This is from the sketch on Friday sketchers blog. I combined it with the Penny Black challenge and the colour create. Amazing 3 challenges in on card.
I used Papermania backing papers, colour create challenge pink & grey. My new PB stamp with get well sentiment Penny Black challenge. The little hearts are Sizzlets.

5 comments:

  1. o Elaine,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Elaine...love the paper mix and that cute image......
    thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
    Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fab! I love the image and your colouring! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I love the everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and cute card Elaine - love your colour work on the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete