Monday, February 23, 2009

Pink Again!




This is a new challenge for me over at Truly Scrumptious. This week is a sketch so I used my new PB stamp with vivid pink background paper (sorry don't know the name) and Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder. The sentiments are Studio G stamps, heart is Sizzlet with Papermania gems. The little flowers are X-cut punch.
Its a lovely day again so thought I would start a little spring clean! Unfortunately or maybe fortunately my vaccum cleaner decided to make a terrible noise and produce an awful smell. Nothing else for it but switch off and put it back in the cupboard. I have phoned the repair
company, they can't come till next Monday so I will just have to content myself with some extra crafting (No, I didn't do it deliberately).


10 comments:

  1. woww Elaine,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elaine, this is gorgeous, love it, the image is soooo cute, and the pink is beautiful. fabulous card. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Elaine - I love your pink paper! Thanks for joining in the first Truly Scrumptious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super card withlovely bright colours, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Elaine, the colouring on your image is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the papers and the bright colour scheme! Thanks for joining in the first TS challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Love the papers also. Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Truly Scrumptious. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I like how you used the cuddlebug in the background. Nice color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Elaine...soooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, beautiful sweet image and lovely colour combo.

    ReplyDelete