Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Baby Box




Another post tonight! This is a box I made for a baby gift. Usually I would make a little bag but decided on a change and I am quite pleased with the outcome. I used the Daisy and Dandelion stamps and I think this one is Candyfloss coloured with Copic pens. The image is mounted onto circle Nesties and decorated with various flowers and X-Cut hearts. The papers are from a scrapbook pack of papers I bought in the pound shop ages ago. I made a little tag with the baby's name on it which are Sizzlets alphabet. I hope everyone has a good Easter Weekend, we are off to St Andrews again so won't manage to post till Monday or Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. an adorable little box Elaine, so sweet. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great box..I've never tried anything like this!Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is gorgeous, have a lovely weekend c u soon
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww Eliane,what a beautiful box,l love the stamp and papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, i have nominated you for a Kreativ Blog award, please click my name on this comment and visit my blog for more information. You will need to read the last two posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, thanks elaine for following my blog too its so kind of you, have a lovely evening love and hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete