Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eilidh's 21st birthday







I'm still catching up after my holiday, I can't seem to get as much done as I wish. Here is a photo of my box inspired by Vera. This is to go with the card I made a few weeks back. I decorated the box with the same Doodlebug papers but I used a different image. this is one of the P B Critter Party stamps. I made the flowers from various punches, the large one I bought on holiday which is Woodware and my new leaf punch is from McGill. I just hope she likes them.

6 comments:

  1. Wowwww Eliane,what a beautifu card and box,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful Elaine I'm sure Eilidh will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Elaine these are fabulous I love the decor on the box and the colours too.The card is gorgeous too love the inside as well. I'm going to decorate my latest card inside this time just to see how long it takes me...lol
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely box and card, very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Elaine, you are a clever boots!!! love the colours and evrything love and huggies June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is sure to love them, they are beautiful. I do love hedgie and the colour's you've are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete