Sunday, June 07, 2009

Forever Friends baby





I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am posting this quickly then off to my Dad's to plant up more of his garden.
I made this for my neighbours new baby born on Friday. i have made to the Mojo Monday sketch and also it is suited to Cute Card Thursday which is punch and nip.
I used Forever Friends stamped image (thanks Vee), papers from my stash, Nesties ovals and labels, Woodware butterfly punch, Papermania gems, Liquid pearls and Copic pens.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Elaine,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the little butterfly and the gems.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely "clean" card, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its such a gorgeous card Elaine and ever so neat...love it huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Elaine and so beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete