Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guest Designer


I have great news. I have won the prize on the Truly Scrumptious challenge blog to be their first guest designer for the next 4 challenges. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. I just hope I don't disappoint everyone. I have been given a button to display on my blog.
I will be back later hopefully with a card. I need to wait till hubby photographs it later. He is studying just now for an exam tomorrow so I don't want to disturb him at the moment. I suppose I should really learn how to take the pictures myself but his camera is rather complicated.

7 comments:

  1. Congrantulations Elaine. Look forward to seeing your cards. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Elaine, hope hubbys exam goes ok tomoz, HUGE CONGRATS to you thats fantastic news and you wont be dissapointing anyone I love your blog and cant wait to see your creations! Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elaine! Your cards never disappoint, they are always wonderful and I look forward to see what you come up with!
    About the logo on my site...
    Go to "add a gadget" then "picture" then paste this URL in: http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv118/ruthh63/flowerlogo3.gif
    Remember to tick "from the web". Hope this helps.Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elaine, fab news. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.. congrats Elaine.
    no worries about the camera :-)
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Elaine, I bet you're really excited. You won't disappoint anyone with your cards, your creations are always a delight.x (Hope hubbies exam went well).

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations Elaine and please dont be nervous we dont bite...well only if you ask us to lol...just enjoy yourself Im so looking forward to seeing your fab creations xxx

    ReplyDelete