Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baptism












I was asked to make a card for a baptism on Sunday. I didn't really have a stamp for this card but with so little time I had to make do with what was in my stash. This card also fits the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is 'New Beginnings'.


I used Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit stamp, Copics and Promarkers, Nesties, Cuttlebug dots embossing folder, Sizzlets alphabet, DCWV papers, X-Cut heart punch and Liquid Pearls, everything else is from my stash.





I have made a couple of adjustments to this card to suit an 80 year old birthday for an order.

12 comments:

  1. both cards are so gorgeous, love the image on the first, it is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Elaine. I love the Messy Rabbit...so cute and is just perfect for this card.Love your colouring.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so cute. Your cards are just gorgeous. That rabbit is so cute. I love the colours that you have used and the little added embellishments are such a nice touch!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Your cards are sooo pretty!
    ~Amy Leggate

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cards Elaine,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine.. I love this card. Beautiful. I too have this stamp and think it's fab.. so cute.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Elaine.. what a super sweet card. :-)
    you have done a fabulous job with the papers and your coloring.
    have a wonderful weekend
    LIebe Gruesse
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, these are both gorgeous cards, love the colours, and your colouring is beautiful as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. two fabulous cards, so love the first one, so cute. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards - love the Messy Rabbit!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, love the messy rabbit so sweet :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both wonderful,the rabbit is so cute,Ruth x

    ReplyDelete