Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge




Unusual for me 2 postings in one night. Another challenge, this time my first try at the Sugar bowl challenge. I don't have many Sugar Nellie stamps but this is one of my favourites. She is a dream to colour and is always so cute. This week is a sketch with added doodling, so here is my effort.
I used Sugar Nellie picking apples, Coics and Promarkers, Nesties, DCWV papers, McGill leaf punch, Woodware border and flower punches, Liquid Pearls, Sizzlets alphabet, Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder and ribbon and charm from my stash.


7 comments:

  1. I love this image too, thanks for reminding me about her. Love the papers the bright pinks are fab. Gorgeous little key charm.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! The colors are just gorgeous!! Pretty coloring too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine your card is just GORGEOUS! Love the vibrant colors and beautiful coloring with the markers! Great doodling and love your embellishments and papers! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is awesome Elaine, fantastic colours sweetie, love the papers and your image..

    glad that the slideshow is of some help, makes it all worth while. thanks for your comment hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Elaine,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Elaine. Such vibrant colours. I love this image too, she's so cute. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so colourful ..I love it.Ruth x

    ReplyDelete