Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Truly Scrumptious

The Truly Scrumptious challenge is 'something other than a card'.
I made this collection below for a friends birthday next week.
I decorated the candle and made a box with acetate to put it in. Then made a small bag in a similar design to put the candle in.




Now the card, my second trifold. I enjoyed making this card.










Sorry for the long post but my hubby got carried away with the photography and I just had to use the pictures to show all the angles.
I used Nesties, Image Little Claires designs, Copics, PM free stamps from Creativity mag, cuttlebug dots, McGill leaf punch, Woodware & X-Cut flower punches, Kaban glitter.

8 comments:

  1. Ooo Elaine these are gorgeous, love the way you've used the nestie on the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all gorgeous Elaine. What a lovely gift, your friend is going to love it. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic set.I just love all the detail you've added and I've really fallen for the nesties you've been using! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creations Elaine,i love the images and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning gift for anyone such a stunning set...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab Elaine I take it they're for Maureen? She'll love them. I love the colour combo. Beautiful
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I Love your candle - it looks stunning and the box too..

    Great job!

    thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly beautiful work Elaine, love the colours and papers you've chosen - Stunning!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete