Monday, September 28, 2009

3 challenges







At last a few minutes to craft and post. This is a holiday weekend here and as usaual the weather is not to kind. We manage a trip east on Saturday and caught a glimpse of the sun in Dunfermline, had a lovely lunch and a walk in the park. I even found a small craft shop in the High Street.
Well this card is for the Penny Black challenge colour scheme Chocolate , lemon and pink. These colours conjure up the flavour of Japp deserts, remember those sweets, I love them as a child. The sketch is from Truly Scrumptious with the use of three stamps. Finally Cute Card Thursday is Buzz Off, well not literally!

I used Penny Black 'buzz in the air', My Minds Eye 'Wild asparagus' and a free stamp from Cardmaking and Papercraft mag stamps, DCWV papers, Copic & Promarkers, Nesties & X-Cut flowers punches.

18 comments:

  1. beautiful card elaine...love the image and how you used the colour combo...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elaine - love your cute image and other pretty stamps - lots of gorgeous detail. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card and love the PB image you used. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, this is gorgeous. Imagine you finding a craft shop...!!!he he. I must chin Barry about this he never told me there was one, I do know however, that Dobbies in Dunfermline have one. I've never been in it,maybe next time you can try and find it.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Elaine. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Elaine, those colours are fabulous and love your hedgie colouring...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine - great colours and papers and I just love that adorable image and all those little bees buzzing around are just fantastic.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card! Love the bees, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your visit to my blog......come back anytime I love to keep in touch with all things craft back home! I'm off to have a better look at yours so far I've seen some gorgeous Penny Black cards!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Elaine! Thanks for sharing your blog with us! :)

    Cath from Moxie Fab World

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Elaine, I do love the little penny black stamps, your card is so colourful, it made me smile this morning, and brightened u p a miserable wet wednesday xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable! Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous image and such a pretty card
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  14. a fabulous card Elaine, the colour combo you have used works so well. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Elaine..this is the first PB stamp I bought, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card Elaine, the details are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful,the wee bees are fantastic! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete