Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finn's 1st Christmas








My card today is for my Grandson's first Christmas. I wanted something bright and cheerful which I think I have accomplished.

I used my sketch # 20 from Vee's sketchpad which is a simple layout and fairly quick to make. I made mine into an easel card, one of my favourites just now.

This card fits the Colour Create challenge which is green, red and white with optional extra Christmas. I am also entering it into Charisma Cardz challenge which is anything Christmas.
I used Joanna Sheen's
Messy Rabbit and put a santa hat on him and replaced the leaves with holly, Nesties, Copics/Promarkers, Sizzix stars, papers I can't remember, sorry. cuttlebud Dots, liquid pearls and the rest from my stash.

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Elaine just love it. I love the papers you have chosen and the image is great, such a bright and fun card. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love the traditional color combo. So glad you could join us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Love the iamge and the bright colours.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH ELaine, This is a very bright beautiful card!!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create. hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Elaine,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creation!! Lovely and christmassy!!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Elaine. Really bright and Cheery. Fab image and papers the first of many Grandson cards......Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck.

    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow Elaine this is amazing, stunning colours and the image is a real cutie...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Elaine so sweet for your babies first christmas gorgeous card
    hugs
    Sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooopwooop!! Congrats Elaine on winning Colour Create. Hope you enjoy your prize
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete