Sunday, November 01, 2009

first easel card

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I have come to the end of my 2 weeks away from work and have enjoyed every minute, albeit busy. So its work clothes out again and preparing for the morning.
I made this card during the week so I have finally time for a quick post.
This is my first attempt at an easel card and I really enjoyed making it. I think it will be the first of many.


I made this with the sketch from Truly Scrumptious for their challenge. I used the Wendy's freebie digital image cup cake Tilly. So I am entering into her competition too. This image was a joy to colour and I'm sure I will use it again and again.
I used wendy's image , coloured with Copics/promarkers, PM papers, Nesties, Sizzlets alphabet, fiskers hearts corner punch and stickles.

Just read the addition to the truly scrumptious sketch which is 3 flowers, 3 brad and 3 gems. Whoops I didn't do those so won't be eligible. Silly me in too much of a hurry as usual.

7 comments:

  1. awwww this is soooo cute.. love it!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine fabby card, I have that tilly image too but havent got round to doing anything yet. Thanks so muchf or leaving kind words on my blog it means a lot, love and hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine love your card such a sweet image and gorgeous colours. I haven't tried this design yet must have a go at it when I get time it looks fab.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card... nice soft colours. Thank you for entering the Digital Doodling challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine your card is beautiful, so pretty, gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine,
    Your card is gorgeous, well done on the card design,thanks for joining us at digital doodling xx

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous carfd Elaine loving the image and gthe colours..............K x

    ReplyDelete