Monday, February 01, 2010


I hope everyone had a good weekend. I thought it went all to quickly.
My nearest Papermill shop is closing down sadly, so I made a trip there on Saturday to stock up on card. By the time I got to the shop there was no white or cream card left, but I did get some coloured. I also bagged some bargains as all the other stock was half price.
Now on to my card. The challenge over at Chrisma Cardz is White on white. I thought it a bit daunting at first then when I started my card it must have been the quickest ever made. I am also entering this into the Creative card Crew challenge Punch It.
I used Cuttlebug Dots, oval Nesties, Woodware punches (the large flower was one of my bargains), McGill leaf punch, Liquid Pearls and the rest from my stash.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Elaine. Love the embossing and the layout. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. See you Friday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,

    this is so elegant, love the white on white.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card ~ luv the clean look to it ~ fabby layout too, luv it! xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful classy card Elaine I love it!
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning,so elegant! Well done ,bagging yourself some bargains.Have fun! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is stunning....i love it...my local papermill is closing 2 :(
    nearest one will be Livingston...i did get quite a few bargains though :)
    take care luv n hugs Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you don't mean the one in Livingston Elaine, I would be lost without that, could you let me know if this is the case, and when it is shutting down....thanks....I love this card, so simple and elegant..Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exquisite! This would make a grogeous wedding invitation. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Elaine
    its beautiful, elegant and embossing is tooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is beautiful, i love the design and the embossing is so elegant
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh, this is just gorgeous, so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. An absolutely gorgeous card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi elaine

    love this white card ..it looks so classy
    Hugs
    Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete