Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lucky me


Lucky me!... the lovely Ruth has asked me to be part of her design team. I didn't have to think twice and accepted her offer. On Monday Ruth is releasing her new range of digital stamps on A Passion for Stamps

This is the second image I have used (look at my previous post to see the first). It is a very elegant image called Bedside Cabinet, I coloured with Promarkers/Copics and layered onto Laura Ashley papers which I think compliment this image.
I am entering this card into Sketch & Stash , a lovely sketch, and Color Throwdown which is light green, rust & burgandy colours.

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Congratulations on your DT place too!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your DT position Elaine, your card is gorgeous and I love the image thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! The Laura Ashley paper is beautiful with the image and your colouring is excellent as usual! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatiful card and fabulous papers. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image and adorable card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Congratulations Elaine on your DT postition. Your card is beautiful I love the colours and Ruth's image is lovely.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT place. Love the background papers and a great image, bit different.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great image and a great card!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete