Tuesday, March 16, 2010



I have had a very busy day, so a quick post tonight or maybe two. It has been more hurry less speed, I seem to be making a lot of silly mistakes in my hurry.
This is my first tent card and I enjoyed making it.
I used DCWV papers, Nesties, Digital Delights Barnaby bunny (my prize from winning the Truly Scrumptious challenge), McGill, Martha Stewart, Woodware & X-Cut punches, Copics/Promarkers
and liquid Pearls.
I am entering this card into the following challenges -
Cut card Thursday - celebrations (Easter)
Charisma cradz - butterflies
Totally Papercrafts - Things with wings

7 comments:

  1. Elaine I love this card it is gorgeous, the image is adorable and the colours are so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Tent xard Elaine!Love the papers and the bunny is so adorable!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    wow what a gorgeous card, luv the design, beautiful papers, luv the bunny, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine hun

    I hope you are well, this is stunning. gorgeous card and made so well, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts.

    Sorry I havent stopped by in a while.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tent card Elaine love that image and coloured so beautifully. I love your flower embellies too. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Tent card Elaine, and I love that Bunny he's so cute love the little butterflies. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Stunning :) thanks for joining Totally Papercrafts Challenge this week.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete