Tuesday, March 09, 2010



A lovely fresh pastel card. It must be the lovely sunny days that have inspired me.
I was off work today and had a bit of time to craft and then see my little Grandson and Daughter for lunch, in all a good day.
My card was made with DCWV papers, Nesties, Sizzix splats, digital image from Motivet, coloured with Copics/Promarkers, Woodware flower punch, Liquid Pearls, Kars pearls, Sea of Sky stamp, and Dovecraft brads.
I am entering this into the following challenges -

11 comments:

  1. Fabby card Elaine, I love the backing paper! Lyns xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is just stunning, love the puss cat and wonderful colouring,,,

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    DAwn

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Elaine. Super cute and you have coloured it perfectly. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine I love the Kitty she's cute.Fab papers too.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Elaine, you've coloured this cute cat perfectly and I love your splat flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love it all, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is absolutely adoreable!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww such an adorable card Elaine. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet little card, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your coloring is amazing! That little cat is a real cutie - and I love the soft colors of the paper you used. Those beautiful flowers are perfect for our Flower Power challenge at Cupcake Craft. Thanks for playing this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  11. what for wonderful spring card !! love the sweet image !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete