Monday, March 01, 2010







A quick post tonight. I have been having a few computer problems so I will put this post on before anything else happens.
I had intended this card for a few challenges. Then realised I have missed the Stamp & Stash challenge which is the sketch I had used, never mind.
I used one of Ruth's digital images Rose in a vase, Nesties, Cuttlebug Dots, paper by Rayher, liquid pearls, stickles and Promarkers.
I am entering this into the following challenges -
Color Throwdown - brown, pink/white and olive (Missed this one too!!!)
C.R.A.F.T. - ribbons & sparkle
Stamp Something - Designer papers, button(s) and ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine and a fab layout. I missed a challenge last week as well never realised until I went to link up my card..lol
    As always the extra little details you add just make the design.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Elaine this is a beauty I just adore the colours and papers you have used to compliment that wonderful rose image this is first class.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love that flower in the vase. Your colour combo is fab. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful car,lovely image thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Elaine this is stunning!!! a beautiful design and gorgeous colours as always. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Elaine, love the image and the colours you've used.
    Congrats on being a Forever Friends favourie, I can't find where it's posted but I know I saw it lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ~ luv the image & great layout xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card, great image. sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring on the image! I love the sparkle and the layout too! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete