Monday, March 08, 2010

WOW look what I got last week. My Mother-in-Laws card was chosen for one of the top 5 favourites in the Allsorts challenge. I am so delighted. I even get a blinkie for my side bar.



There are a few challenges this week for the theme of green, so I just had to put this card into them. It is a simple card, not a lot to it really.




I used Laura Ashley papers and stamps, the sentiment is part of a Popcorn stamp, inked edges are Whipas inkpad mossy stone, and Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder.




I am entering this into the following challenges -




Quixotic Challenge - Leave it out (leaves)

Prairie fairy - lucky green


9 comments:

  1. Congrats Elaine I'm so pleased for you especially as it's such a popular challenge.
    Your card is beautiful, love the design and the image is so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elaine you're on a roll. Congrats on the Allsorts top 5. This is a gorgeous card I love the design.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Thanks for joining FFF!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Elaine...i am not surprised that u got in the top 3...this card is gorgeous huni....ive never tried this design but i think i might have 2 now after seeing ur stunning card...i am loving the embossing on the inside of the card as well....fab card...hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Elaine,i love your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh how gorgeous and very elegant thank you so much for joining us this week at Prairie Fairy

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! This is a cery elegant card, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning!
    Thanks for joining us over at CCT :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete