Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Back to work today after the Easter break, boo hoo. The weather has be awful rain and wind all day. They say tomorrow has to be better...
What better than to while away the hours crafting so I have made this small easel card using Nesties labels.


I used the sketch from the Paper Play challenge. My image is another of Ruth's digital images which I decoupaged this time. I mounted the rose onto an oval Nestie embossed with Cuttlebug Dots.





My papers are Papermania as are the black gems in the flowers. My flowers are X-cut and Woodware, the sentiment is Letraset rub on.
I am entering this card into the following challenges-
Paper Play - sketch

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic easel card using the nesties!!!Love it!Fabulous papers!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Elaine I never thought of using my nesties for the full card, really great idea.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Elaine I never thought of using my nesties for the full card, really great idea.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I've just seen this and am amazed at your colouring of the rose..it's fantastic! A really beautiful card all round, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Elaine. What a great shape to use in that way. The colours are fab too - and your colouring is wow!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Elaine, what a stunner! Great idea with the nesties on an easel card! I hope you saw my DT call?????


    Thanks for entering Fairy Fun Fridays!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Elaine. Such bright colours, ideal for the spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Elaine, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rose is simply gorgeous! What a great color combo!!! I love it! Very well done!!
    Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday‘s" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
    I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is a work of art. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete