Tuesday, April 06, 2010


For weeks now I have said to myself start scrapbooking my grandson's photographs of which there are hundreds!!!
Tonight I have finally made a page after seeing challenge 1 for scrapbooking on the Pink Elephant blog. The theme is favourite techniques, one of mine is to follow a sketch and using punches. So I followed the sketch on the Craft 4 Fun challenge.
I have used one of the first pictures we took of Finn in his hospital crib.

I used Martha Stewart punch, Nesties, Sizzlets hearts, DCWV paper and sorry can't remember the striped one, ribbon from Dovecraft and the edge is stamped with a Whipas stamp.

I am entering this into 2 challenges -
The Pink Elephant challenge - favourite scrapbook technique
Craft4fun - sketch

13 comments:

  1. Oh Elaine,Finn is soooooo Adorable!Fantastic scrapbook pages. Love the design and the punches!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful SB page, luv the colours & fab layout xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Elaine I love this pic of Finn, Great sketch and beautifull choice of papers. Don't stop now lets see some more....I really should be doing some myself, now you've brought it to my mind.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine!
    What a beautiful scrapbook page and gorgeous grandson!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is just so cute! Finn is adorable and you've made a great scrapbook page with a gorgeous photo! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Elaine, what a lovely way to show of a fab photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah how adorable is he. Love the layout, really great.
    HUgs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. he looks soo cute and the card is very pretty as usual, what a way to scrapbook the memories!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! your album will be treasured I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH ELAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is truly precious!! Love the designs of the layout and the colors are perfect!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous - both the page and the grandson :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page Elaine, little Finn is gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! I love how you used your nesties to frame the picture. The colors are great too! Thanks for joining us for our first Scrapbook Challenge at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete