Wednesday, June 30, 2010



Finally I have completed cards and hubby has photographed them. It has been rather busy again here. We were in St. Andrews at my son's flat for the weekend. It was beautiful weather so we managed to get some walking done on the Fife coastal path and across the West sands.

On to my first card tonight, I'm hoping to post more...
This is another of Ruth's new images at a passion for stamps called Hellebore. I used the sketch for Creative Inspiration challenge with Nesties, Promarkers, Craft Creations papers, the gems are from Poundworld which are intended for nail art.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Magical Crafts - Flower Power

9 comments:

  1. Elaine this is really lovely and you have used the sketch so wel. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Creative Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,the colours are so fresh, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really beautiful elaine.gorgeous image and love your layout and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Elaine Ilove thepapers and the colours.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with Magical Crafts this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card hun, I love what you did with my sketch! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW gorgeous work thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete