Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. It passed so quickly again, always the same when we are having fun...
I had a lovely surprise by being in the top 3 in the Prairie Fairy challenge again. It was my Honey Beary tent card that did well.
Today it was back to work, it's a miserable day here so it didn't feel too bad. It's good excuse to craft this afternoon since I can't work in the garden... not that I need an excuse.
This card is one of two I was asked to make for a friend. I used my Nesties, Cuttlebug Dots, Woodware and X-Cut flower punches, Mcgill leaf punch, Martha stewart border punch,
paper is Magenta blue berry branch.




I am entering this card into
Die Cut Dreams - must have a number on
TotallyPaper Crafts- Monochromatic



16 comments:

  1. Lovely card and so elegant. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your top three again, well done.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Elaine gorgeous papers and flowers. Not been around much this week still trying to get the house back to normal.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine
    Love the colours its a very classy card
    Hugs
    sylvie
    30degs here today
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Elaine...this card is beautiful. I love how you placed the swiss dots just to one side...very pretty! Love that teal colour and all the pretty little flowers you did! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the colours and I think I'm going to be adding that MS punch to my very long wish list lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh Elaine this is gorgeous, beautiful design and so well made. thanks for joining us at tpc
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow elaine, this is simply stunning.i love the colour and fab flowers and leaves.the embossing is really effective.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Elaine this is stunning fab colours and loving the Nesties and embossing those flowers look fabulous I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card, Elaine. Well done! And Congrats on the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine,
    This is beautiful. love the blue and the way you have layered the nesties.it's very effective
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful easel card Elaine. Very stylish looking.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Elaine,i love your papers and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elaine I LOVE this easel card!The blue color combo is just gorgeous and I love the embossing,flowers!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation Elaine and such a pretty colour combo. Super use of nesties and such pretty floral detail.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is beautiful Elaine, i love how you've offset the nesties and embossed the top one. Great to use all those punched and die cut flowers as your focal point too

    Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week.

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete