Monday, June 14, 2010




I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was a bit of a mixed bag where the weather is comcerned.
I had a pleasant surprise over on the Forever Friends challenge blog. I won with my other graduation card. They were looking for kinetic cards. Mine was my favouite fold at the moment (still can't remember where I saw this and what it is called).
Today another graduation card. The colours are a deep plum to go with the robes.
I used FF image coloured with Promarkers, Dovecraft papers & Nesties.
I am entering this card into the Charisma Challenge which is Spots and Stripes and also Truly Scrumptious sketch.



10 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, fabulous graduation card a lovely layout and fab papers.Congrats on your win.
    Just taking a wee break from decorating for half an hour to blog hop.
    Oooops nearly forgot.. Charisma hat on now!!! he he Thanks for joinig the challenge this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL card Elaine,i love your image.
    So gorgeous papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    striking card hun, luv the cork in the corner, great design & papers, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card! I love the colurs you've used and this image is so sweet with the little mortar board! Thanks for playing along with my Truly Scrumptious sketch!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this graduation card is so cute!I love the color combo (shades of purple are my fav)and the bear is so adorable and beautifully colored!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card..you must know some clever people! Congratulations on your win,too. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card - well done on winning - it was well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Elaine, the bold colours and papers are just perfect for that fabulous image........love the cork in the corner!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very striking, I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love your choice of colours- the FF bear really stands out! Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete