Sunday, June 06, 2010

Vee's sketchpad # 32

Sketch#32 on Vee's Sketchpad






This is another of Ruth's images. This plant is named anthurium. I haven't coloured it authentically but I think it makes a striking card. It's very simple and can be made pretty quickly.


I used Ruth's digital image, K & Co papers, Nesties, promarkers, Laura Ashley stamp, Letraset rub on.
I have used a sketch that I have drawn for Vee's Sketchpad
I am entering this card into the following challenge:-
Cupcake challenges - summer delights



9 comments:

  1. This is fab Elaine a very striking card. Love the sketch. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Fabulous image and papers!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Elaine, the colour combination is really striking.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine!!
    Another gorgeous card!!
    Fab image and layout!!
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, this is fantastic, just love the fab imageand the colours are so striking.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Elaine. I love the image and the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This has got to be one of my favourites...it looks so realistic! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Elaine,i love your images.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Elaine and another wonderful sketch.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete