Friday, July 23, 2010




At last 2 minutes to show you this card and then off out again. Since my last post my dad has been in hospital after a fall, so I have been busy with hospital visits. He came home yesterday but now we are having to get the house modified as his mobility is not too good. Life gets hectic at times...
Now my card is made with one of Ruth's new digital images. I have coloured it with Promarkers
and used My Minds Eye and K & Co papers. I also used Nesties, X-Cut and Woodware punches.
I am entering this into the following challenges.
Allsorts - summer days
Craftalicious - Birthdays


13 comments:

  1. Delightful, as always! Beautifully coloured, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card elaine, i love the image and gorgeous colours and papers.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eaine
    a beautiful card, you have coloured it lovely,gorgeous papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine I'm sorry to hear about your Dad I hope things get back to some normality for you soon.
    Hugs Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great soft colour tones for summer.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week. Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Elaine,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Elaine!!, gorgeous image and you have coloured it beautifully!!
    Hope your Dad gets better soon :O)
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine. Sorry about your Dad I'll phone you later.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine I am so sorry to hear about your dad I hope all is going on ok.

    I am loving your card that image along with the papers and design are stunning.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous - beautifully coloured, fab layout

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Elaine, you are so talented.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. amazing card... so beautiful colours..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete