Thursday, July 01, 2010





Hope you are having a good day... the weather here is wet but still warm and a bit humid.
This is my second 21st card .
I have used the image from Amber Inks, sketch from Create4fun, Promarkers, CWV & K & Co papers, Nesties, cuttlebug dots, X-cut flower punch, Mcgill and Woodware leaf punches and I am Roses papers flowers.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
A Pocket full of Posies - One for the Girls
Pollycraft- Pinkalicious
Allsorts - Embossing



13 comments:

  1. This is adorable , I love this image and those gorgeous papers. A fabulous 21st card.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE easle cards. I realy LOVE girly ones LOL Beautifulcard! Thanks for joining us over at PFOP and Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific! Lots of detail.Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine
    love the easel cards and this is a real corker Great!!!1
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAb image - love the colours. Brilliant card. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous easel card love the image and the embossing looks great...x


    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine this is stunning I an so loving your design and colours that image is gorgeous

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow gorgeous card elaine.the image is really fab and i love your papers and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohoo lovely card!! don't forget Quirky Crafts has a ribbon challenge this fortnight!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Elaine this is absolutely gorgeous, perfect for a 21st Birthday, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine

    I love your card and the details. I love making easel card too!

    Adeline (Singapore)

    ReplyDelete