Tuesday, July 06, 2010


I had a lovely surprise when I had won the prize over at Crafty calendar challenge with this card here.
I won 5 digis from Di's digi downloads and I will make cards soon with them.
Tonight I have made this card with one of Ruth's new digital images at A Passion For Stamps

I used Ruth's image, Promarkers, Nesties and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Mojo Monday - Sketch
C.R.A.F.T. - Colouring Digital images (I use Promarkers)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Elaine this is beautiful what a gorgeous image of the Iris and coloured beautifully I love the colours of this so much.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine your coloring is perfection on this gorgeous Iris!Beautiful card and fab papers!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card elaine.the image is fab and i love the colours and layout.well done on your win too.enjoy your prize.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Elaine,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Elaine, this is soo pretty and your colouring is fab! Thanks, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Beautiful, the image is adorable

    ReplyDelete