Monday, July 05, 2010

I hope you all had a great weekend. It was another busy one for us. We had a couple of days in Callander at my in-laws caravan and now back to work and a catch up with washing and housework...
I made this card for my friend Vee's birthday. I used this great image from Digital Delights called Party Pippin.
I also made a matching gift box.









I coloured the image with Promarkers and used Nesties, About a Girl papers, Studio G sentiment, Stickles, Woodware leaf punch and Field of Sky stamp.
I am entering this into the following challenges:-
Totally Papercrafts - One for the girlies
Lots to do - Hats or crowns





10 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Elaine!!, love the card, such a cute image and fab box too!!
    Take care love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine

    Hope you are well, This is GORGEOUS, I love the fold, love the colours, thanks for sharing it with us at tpc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    aww what a gorgeous matching set, great image & papers,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card elaine, the image is so sweet and a really great card shape.i love your colour combo and the matching gift box is fab.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet!! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful set Elaine,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Elaine,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauitulf card so perfectly laid out

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet, this is great , what a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine I'm back. I just loved my card and gift box and of course the gift inside was just beautiful, thanks so much. I Had a lovely birthday and a fab holiday will catch up with you soon.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete