Sunday, August 01, 2010

Wedding Card










Another post tonight and then its time to prepare for work in the morning. I made this card for my niece's wedding day.
I saw this style of card on
Lizzy's blog, thanks Lizzy and had to have a go. I was pleased how it turned out. I made a tag with a pocket to hold the money gift to match. This is in the first photograph.

I used Nesties, PB hedgehog stamp, Promarkers, Woodware, Martha Stewart, Mcgill and X-cut punches, DCVW and My Minds Eye papers and stickles.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Pollycraft challenge - love & marriage
Cute Card Thursday - texting crazy

13 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, This is gorgeous, love the layout and great colours and image.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW Elaine this is stunning, so clean cut and so pretty I absolutely love it. thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, this is absolutely gorgeous. The happy couple will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Elaine this is absolutely gorgeous I love how you have used the criss cross card fold and the image and colours are fabulous great work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine I love this Criss Cross Easel card!It is gorgeous!Fabulous papers and the hedgies are so adorable and beautifully colored!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow stunning card elaine.great shape and love the image and the colours.fantastic details.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really stunning Elaine I love the way the two styles of card are merged into one. I'm sure it will be a treasured keepsake by the happy couple.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Elaine, a beautiful Easel Card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Elaine.
    Did you see that you won the Crafty Calendar challenge? Lucky you! Well done and congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card have lovely color by which its very attractive and beautiful. i love this cards, really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sweet and pretty too. I like the pocket idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful Elaine,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete