Sunday, September 05, 2010






I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. We were busy again, our son ran the Scottish run in Glasgow this morning. So it was up early to take him there and cheer him on. There is always a great atmosphere at those events and at least it kept dry, with even a little sunshine.



My card is made with one of Janets images from Pink Gem. This was a delightful image to use.

I used Nesties, Promarkers, Stickles, Field of sky stamp and chalks.



I am entering this into the following challenges:-



Stamp Something - Something cute

Truly Scrumptious - sketch plus optional extra a knot

Charisma cardz - Insired by a song






9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! luv the cute image,great colours & fab layout ~ Good luck in the challenges xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Christmas card Elaine, love this image he's really cute.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super cute!!!
    Love it! :)

    Inger

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Elaine,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya Elaine
    aww gorgeous card, luv the colour, great image,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine. Hope your son did ok on the run.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, sorry I have not been to your blog recently

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there, this is gorgeous,I have also dropped by to say that this will be my final visit to your blog for at least a few months, I am going abroad to get married, and coming back to moving house, settling down before I can come back online. I appreciate your kind comments and your visits to my blog, I will try to update it from time to time, but I can not promise. I will miss blogland, take care and catch up soon, from me - wondering if anyone will miss me in blogland...

    ReplyDelete