Sunday, September 19, 2010


Sorry I haven't had much time to blog lately, I have had several family matters to cope with. I hope to catch up before I go on holiday on Saturday.

I was asked to make a card for a girl who was about to embark on a travel adventure, so this is what I came up with. I hope she likes it.
I used a Tilda image, Nesties, DCWV papers, TLC digi image, Promarkers, Sizzlets Alphabet & Rainbow echo Designs sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Die Cut Dreams - Sweet little girls

10 comments:

  1. Hiya Elaine

    gorgeous card Hunny, fab colour combo. I hope all is ok

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Elaine love these colours together, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card elaine.tilda looks fab sat on the circular frame and gorgeous colours :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh this card is gorgeous Elaine and your friend will love it!
    Take care Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine. This card is so cute, I love the image and your colour scheme. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining our Digital Sweet Little girl challenge at DCD this week.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Elaine great colours and layout.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine
    sweet card love the image
    hugs
    sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! I love the colour combination and what you did with the corners. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete