Sunday, October 24, 2010





Good evening all. I hope your weekend has been good. I have finally sat down for a couple of minutes. My sister is visiting my dad tonight, so a little me time. My dad is doing fine and coping well with his radio therapy, he is now very tired.

I made this card for my niece, who has just moved into her first flat.
I have used Happy dance Nesbitt from Digital Delights.
He is coloured with Promarkers and I also used My Minds Eye papers, Stickles X-Cut and Woodware star punches and the rest from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Truly Scrumptious - sketch and easel card
One stop Craft Challenge - Colour challenge beige , brown, pink , green

8 comments:

  1. wow Elaine this image is just brilliant...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx
    p.s. I hope you Dad continues to improve

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card, Elaine! Your niece will love it.
    Glad to know your dad is doing well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card elaine.love the cheeky image and fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Elaine,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, I love this card! The image is adorable and I love the bold papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous easel card Elaine, beautifully coloured and I love the image...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a nice card! I love your colouring!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your Life!

    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tolle Coloration und eine wunderschöne Karte.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete