Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Remember this card

Remember this card I made for Spyder's (Lyn's) challenge, well guess what I won!!!!
I have received a lovely image from Lyn and I had a chance to request a subject for Lyn to draw an image. I asked if she could draw a Christmas Penguin. Well she surpassed herself in drawing 2 fab images. So watch this space and I hope to have a card by the end of the week.


I may find it a little difficult to blog as often as I would like over the next while. My Dad has just be diagnosed with lung cancer and he is starting treatment next week, so I will be visiting hospital and taking care of him. I will try to visit everyone as soon as possible and also try to post cards as often as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    gorgeous card, well deserved to win, congratulations, Lynn did me a lovely digi image of my budgie. Look forward to seeing your card with you new image.
    Wishing you dad all the best, hugs sue,.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win Elaine, look forward to seeing your new images they sound fabulous.
    Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete