Friday, November 26, 2010





I have been meaning to post this card with another of Ruth's new images, but I just don't have much time to blog at the moment. I go to my Dads most days after work to check if he is eating and needing anything done. My Dad is keeping not too bad, he is very tired after his treatment and has lost his appetite.
This card was made with Ruth's church. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted but it is pleasing .
I used Papermania papers, Promarkers, Stickles and a PB sentiment.
I am entering it into the fillowing challenges:-
Create 4 Fun - Sketch
Digital Tuesday - Let it Snow

12 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine!
    What a gorgeous traditional card hun, fab image and love your papers too. Hope your Dad is ok and hopefully his appetite will return soon :o)
    Keep warm,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely image Elaine and I love the traditional colours of the papers too. Lool after yourself see you Monday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thank you for joining us at Sew Many Cards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super glitter effect!!!
    Thank's for being with us at SMC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Christmas cards. Love how you combine the elements.
    Thanks for joining us at SMC challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful...I love all the glitter! I'll be in touch soon, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful card, Elaine.
    I hope your father gets his energy back soon, but remember- it is also very important that you keep yours too! Take care of yourself, you sound tired x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Elaine,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty design! I love all the details! The "Christmas" sentimets are perfect!
    Thanks for join us at SMC, hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful job you have done.

    TYSVM for joining us at SMC and be sure to come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful elaine!
    thank you for playing along @ digi tuesday!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete