Sunday, December 19, 2010


Good evening all. I hope you are all cosy at home and not out in the freezing cold and snow. We have had snow again today and it it bitter cold. My hubby and I were in Pitlochrie this weekend for his works Christmas dinner and dance. We had a lovely time but came through heavy snow on the way home. I have my Christmas lunch tomorrow with my special friends Vee and Maureen and am looking forward to it.
So onto tonights card. I have made this for my Sister-in-laws birthday which is Christmas Day. I have used PB stamp coloured with Promarkers and the flowers are covered in Diamond Glaze, but you can't see it from the photographs. Tha papers are DCWV and X-Cut nad Woodware punches.
I am entering this card into the folllowing challenges:-
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Papertake weekly - Christmas birthdays


No comments: