Sunday, December 19, 2010


Good evening all. I hope you are all cosy at home and not out in the freezing cold and snow. We have had snow again today and it it bitter cold. My hubby and I were in Pitlochrie this weekend for his works Christmas dinner and dance. We had a lovely time but came through heavy snow on the way home. I have my Christmas lunch tomorrow with my special friends Vee and Maureen and am looking forward to it.
So onto tonights card. I have made this for my Sister-in-laws birthday which is Christmas Day. I have used PB stamp coloured with Promarkers and the flowers are covered in Diamond Glaze, but you can't see it from the photographs. Tha papers are DCWV and X-Cut nad Woodware punches.
I am entering this card into the folllowing challenges:-
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Papertake weekly - Christmas birthdays


5 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine

    this is gorgeous, striking red against the blue it works so well

    Merry Christmas

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI eLAINE
    i LOVE YOUR CARD THE IMAGE IS SOOO SWEET ...LOVE THE PAPERS
    HUGS
    SYLVIE
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, this is gorgeous, I love the colours and the sweet PB image. See you later
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Elaine,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete