Sunday, December 12, 2010







Good evening everyone. I am glad to say our snow is melting, but it is turning colder again and not above freezing all day. I am glad last week is over, it was a horrendous week weather wise. We had so much snow. I was fed up shovelling paths and drives. My husband was out all night on Monday in a queue of traffic stuck on a motorway. He left work on Monday early about 10.30am because the snow was getting very bad and didn't get home till 6.30am Tuesday morning, The temperature plummeted to -14 degrees. But everyone was safe and well in the end.
I have made this card for our grandson Finn. I used this cute image by Mo Manning. The sketch is Mojo Mondays but I think I have mised the challenge. I also used Promarkers, Stickles, Craft Creations paper and the little parcels are Woodware.
I am entering this card into the following challenges.
Mojo Monday - sketch
Creatuve Card Crew - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - digi Image
Mo Manning - Winter Wonderland



10 comments:

  1. Aww this is really cute Elaine, love the image and the sentiment is just perfect.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine
    totally gorgeous easel card, luv this image, fab colouring & sparkle, luv the papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute,it's a great image!
    I'm sure you're looking forward to spring by now! Snow looks gorgeous but it's great when it melts. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun little card! So sweet. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love the sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Elaine,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining our winter challenge at Mo's! :-)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet as can be.. Your grandson will love this. Stay warm and good luck with the snow..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Elaine! Love the cute image, your coloring is amazing!
    Thanks so much for playing along at stamp something. Be sure to check back friday for a brand new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sweet, a lovely card

    ReplyDelete