Thursday, December 30, 2010



It has taken me all week to finish a card and post it. I hope a great Christmas was had by all. Its hard to believe tomorrow is the last day of 2010. I will try to post again before 2011.
This card is for my manager who is moving to a new position tomorrow.
I have used Hobby Art cuddles bear, coloured with Promarkers, DCWV papers, Nesties, X-Cut hearts punch.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Sew many Challenges - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little bear! Beautiful card, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Elaine!
    Fab image and great layout too,
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - well over 600 so far !

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    B x

    Have you entered my new candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card elaine.the image is adorable and i love the colours and layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete