Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday



What a fabulous week we had last week, over 400 super entries.



Our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week in Wordbooks /use a Sentiment Challenge.



This week we have a fantastic tutorial by Carol. She has made great word books and shown us how easy they are in a step by step instruction.

I am going have a go shortly and see what I can make but till then my card is above .


I have used : My minds eye papers, Woodware and X-cut flower punches, Martha Stewart border Punch and Rainbow Echo designs sentiment digi.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes

Stamp Something - Anything Goes

The Paper Players - Colour Challenge (river rock, baja breeze, red rose,very vanilla)




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The colourful papers are just yummy, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card elaine.i love the sentiment and fab papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Beautiful selection of patterns! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, this is so so pretty, I love the papers and the lovely bold sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this is gorgeous - that sentiment works so well as the focal point. I love the papers you've chosen too.
    I hope you get chance to try my WordArt Book and really look forward to seeing it :)
    Thanks for being a great TTT DT teamie :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card hunny I love the papers so cheery! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card with the yummy papers and design! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the patterns and the sentiment on this card! Very nicely done:-) Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet! Thanks for playing and using our colors!

    ReplyDelete