Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday

It's Tuesday again ans another challenge and tutorial on Top Tip Tuesday. This week is my teams turn and Dawn has a fabulous tutorial with ribbons.
You really need to check this out, so pop over and get some tips.







It is 'A Girlie' challenge this week. So lets see all those flowers, ribbons and bling. This is my card with a ribbon flower. I kept it simple to shown my ribbon flower off.
I used Odd pieces of ribbon, Dovecraft brad, Cuttlebug embossing folder and Nesties.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

The Paper Players - Anything goes
Allsorts - saving nature ( old odd ribbon and scraps of card)
Paperplay - Layer it Up

Papertake Weekly - Anything goes- flowers



12 comments:

  1. Wow!! So elegant and classy. I love that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ribbon flower- love the CAS look to allow the flower to shine! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a stamper from Scotland, my ancestors' home! So happy you played with the Paper Players this week--your card is just lovely. I love the bright pop of color against the cool background! Come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this is sooo pretty! I love poppies and this reminds me of them and summer thanks hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant card Elaine, I love the colour contrasts.

    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely classy card Elaine! That flower is fab!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo!! I love that ribbon flower Elaine it's gorgeous. Fab card.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classy and elegant! I love the embossing and the flower! Thanks for joining the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the open space giving the poppy centre stage, this is gorgeous
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty card. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful, Elaine! A very elegant card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple elegance and I LOVE your ribbon flower. My grandmother is from Blantyre--anywhere near you? Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete