Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday

Challenge this week -All Stitched Up







Hello, it's my teams turn to host the tutorial and challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

Anne has a great tutorial on stitching with your sewing machine. So the challenge this week is obviously 'All stitched Up'
My card is made with one of our sponsor's images Limited Runs Stamps this cute bear. My stitching is hand done and faux as my machine has a mind of its own at the moment and needing a service. I also used Pomarkers and Papermania papers, the rest is from my stash.
I hope you can join us ths week and we look forward to seeing your creations.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching! The colours you've used are yummy, and what a fantastic job you've done with the colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, I absolutely adore your card! I love the way you have added the stitching detailing to it - gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, lovely stitching!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Elaine - super pallette and your stitching is a mite tidier than mine! LOL!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card elaine.the image is so sweet and i love your stitching :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and image! Love the stitching abd great job with the colourig. Thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Crafts this week, hope to see you next time.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine
    You've done a stunning job and I love how you've colored him with a little pink bottom :) thanks for doing a fantastic job
    hugs Nikki
    Your also invited to add him in the customer gallery too Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yur card is adorable. I love your stitching!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete