Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fizzy Moon

Brrr another cold day here. It's trying to snow again, so to take my mind off the weatherI have shut myself in my craft room.
I have a reminder to all Top Tip Tuesday followers that our challenge last week is running this week too, so it's not too late to enter. The theme is Happy Birthday and there is a fab box tutorial.
My card for today is another Fizzy Moon card. He is just a fun bear.






For this card I used Fizzy Moon, Nesties, Nellie Snellen shape, shaped scissors, Promarkers, Stickles, Dovecraft goblets, Sizzlets hearts, Kimemories paper and Whispas sentiment.
I am entering this card into the following challenges-


9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Elaine. I love the supercute image and the colour combo. thank you for joining in Papertake Weekly, hugs, Miria GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest image Elaine! and fab colours too hun :o)

    hope the snow stops soon and gets a little warmer,

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the bright pink colour and the cute little image.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card elaine.i love the fab fizzy moon bear and great colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Elaine,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the image.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Elaine, I am loving Fizzy Moon he is so cute.
    Love the colours too.
    Hugs Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine this is fab I haven't used my Fizzy Moon stamps yet, thanks for the inspiration.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your wonderfull creation with the DT from Sketch Saturday Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete