Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mojo Monday




Another card today, the result of my afternoon crafting. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday. I made a couple of cards, I will post another tomorrow. This one I kept simple.
I used one of Ruth's new digi images 'Drumstick Primula'. This image and others can be seen on 'A Passion for Stamps'.

I coloured this with Promarkers and covered the image with Diamond Glaze. The photo does not show this too well. The colours are not true either, the Nestie and layers are a very deep pink, but seem to be more red on screen. I used a Cuttlebug dots panel, Liquid Pearls and some twine from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges: -


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card... Isn't it great when one card works out for two challenges?
    Cheers,
    Dara

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card elaine.i love the striking red against the white embossing and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card,Elaine. Very striking. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love this image it's very elegant.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete