Friday, March 11, 2011

Saturday sketch










It has been a very cold day here, the wind would cut you in two it's so cold. At the moment we have a hail and snow mixture falling. Tomorrow has to snow, so I think it will be a day in the house.

I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card.

I used Fizzy Moon celebrations stamp, Promarkers, DCWV papers, Martha Stewart border punch, Nesties, Stickles, Dovecraft goblet punch, Sizzlets alphabet and hearts.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





10 comments:

  1. Make the most of the snow - and craft away!! :-)
    Beautiful card, Elaine. You really master the easel technique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card
    Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! He's so cute,I love the border punch too. Fabulous card Elaine.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card elaine.fab image, must seek this one out :D and gorgeous colours and layout.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, what a beautiful card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, what a gorgeous easel card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Beautiful image and colours and papers. what colours did you use for your fizzy moon bears?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely easel card, and a great image, thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine,
    Love your card, these new Fizzy Moon stamps are great. Great colours.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Elaine, I love those cute stamps and I'm trying very hard to resist buying anymore at the moment as I've so many yet to see ink.
    Keep warm hun, roll on the Spring.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete