Thursday, April 07, 2011

Iris




This has been a quick week. I have been very busy and feel I haven't been at home much this week. I had made this card last week but just didn't get time to post it.


I have used one of Ruth's digi images from a Passion for Stamps. This is one of her older designs but never the less a lovely iris and a delight to colour. Ruth has just released new images so pop over and take a look. I will hopefully manage to make a couple of cards shortly to show them off.


I have used Ruth's iris, Nesties, Promarkers, Cuttlebug embossing folder and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges-











11 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and great colouring Elaine, you have brought it to life. Lovely layout and I like the ribbon threading too.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining our "Butterfly" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant card Elaine.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous striking card elaine.the flower is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card once again.The little charms is a lovely finishing touch, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there, beautiful card, gorgeous papers and images. sorry i have not been able to visit your blog in a while, have not been well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely stunning card Elaine! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think thats a great card but what a GREAT PICTURE well taken patient husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Elaine. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete