Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Less is More











Just back from another day of looking after my Grandson. I am so tired, he really keeps me on my toes now, but we have great fun.


Another quick Less is More card. Very different from my last one.



I have used my new thistle stamp from Lavinia. I bought this in Wales last week.



I stamped it in grey and coloured it with chalks. The Woodware butterflies are also slightly chalked.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:-









7 comments:

  1. Fab card love the image and the soft colours thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely !
    Pretty colouring, love the white on white side panels
    Thanks again
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a FAB card - love that Lavinia stamp too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, this is so elegant I love your new stamp.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this step card! I've never tried it, but I love how this looks! Fab stamping...and lovely butterflies!!
    my card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your Less is More cards, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shape of this card...I'll need to experiment with shapes a bit more.

    ReplyDelete