Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This week on Top Tip Tuesday we have a choice of sketches and its tipper week, so no tutorial. Both our teams have samples this week using our sponsors images, Robyn's Fetish and Karen Doodles.



Here is sketch 1





or sketch 2





The choice is yours.


This is my card using sketch 2 and a Karens Doodles image Tiger fun.








I have used American Crafts paper, Promarkers, Diamond Glaze on the balloons.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Sweet Stampin Challenge - Cute and Cuddly


10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card hunny I loveeeeeeeee the papers and the image is mega cute great choice! hugs Samantha

    I have candy on my blog to if you fancy a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card that you have done for this weeks challenge!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine!
    Just popped in to say that your card is so fun and vibrant and it brought a smile to my face. :D See?
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine
    aww a great card, fabulous image & colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, those balloons are just gorgeous. thank you for joining in this week at sweet stampin I wish you good luck. Don't forget to call back this Saturday for our new challenge...It's a nice one! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card elaine.fab bright colours and papers and i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image, love the papers too. I've emailed you.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. such happy colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really made me smile!! :)

    Fab image and really great colours.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete