Tuesday, September 20, 2011


Welcome to another Top Tip Tuesday. This week it is my turn for a tutorial. I am making a detachable bookmark card. So pop over and have a look, it is ever so easy. Please tell me what you think.

Our challenge this week is:-

One for the Kids 
Why not join us with your projects!

Our sponsor this week are -


Now my cards. the first is a girlie one




My next is a male card


I am entering the first card into the following challenges:-
 My  second card I am entering into the following challenges :-
Paper Play - Punches and Dies
Stamp with Fun - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Creature Comforts

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME tutorial Elaine! you did a great job and 2 fabulous cards too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine these are so cute, adorable images, love the folds. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Elaine, especially the girly one....it looks fab on my shelf. This is a great design.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning cards elaine.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your cards, cute bears! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card and thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards Elaine! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful sweet card !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    swf-dt

    ReplyDelete