Sunday, October 02, 2011

Autumn


I have had a play tonight with Ruth's new digi images.  I have used two on this card. I made a background for the first time using digi images. I printed the maple leaves onto card in different sizes, this is an advantage with digi's as it is so easy to make the size you wish.  I coloured this with chalks in autumn colours. (they don't show up to well in the photograph.) I printed the toadstools and coloured with Promarkers and added spots with a gel pen. 


I found a maple leaf punch in my box of punches. It was a stiff punch to use, I now have a sore hand!!! At least my Martha Stewart punch was easy. 





And finally some raffia and that is that. 
You can find Ruth's images here at A Passion For Stamps.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


No comments: