Sunday, October 02, 2011

Autumn


I have had a play tonight with Ruth's new digi images.  I have used two on this card. I made a background for the first time using digi images. I printed the maple leaves onto card in different sizes, this is an advantage with digi's as it is so easy to make the size you wish.  I coloured this with chalks in autumn colours. (they don't show up to well in the photograph.) I printed the toadstools and coloured with Promarkers and added spots with a gel pen. 


I found a maple leaf punch in my box of punches. It was a stiff punch to use, I now have a sore hand!!! At least my Martha Stewart punch was easy. 





And finally some raffia and that is that. 
You can find Ruth's images here at A Passion For Stamps.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


8 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea using the maple leaf as a background and I love the red toadstools! Thanks, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely and the backing paper you have created is stunning. The raffia is very effective and love the Martha Stewart punch. know what you mean about the leaf punch I have one and used it the other day. My hand was also sore after....lol
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Elaine,Hope your hand feels better today. I love the image on this card it really pops. Great background too.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Elaine,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card elaine.i love how you have created the backing paper and the toadstools look fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors, wonderful card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Love your digi background - that's something I really must try.
    Thanks for joining our 'autumn' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card!
    thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete