Sunday, October 09, 2011

Less is More

I have my Less is More card a little earlier this week. 




Its a lovely theme this week a single layered card with hearts. I used this old stamp which I can't remember the name. I added some doodled dots around the frame and inside the heart, and a few around the edge of the card. The heart is coloured with Promarkers and filled with Diamond Glaze. I added a few little nail art gems for sparkle.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

 
Less is More  - single layered card with hearts


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful, love the diamond glaze and the gems are a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card, gorgeous heart, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty - I love the effect of the glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Elaine so elegant.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks terrific Elaine... I love the touch of sparkle.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the glaze, very elegant.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superbly dimple
    Love it!
    Thankyou Elaine
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there Elaine, This is gorgeous, love your added details, just so pretty, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, I really love the simplicity of this card. It is really effective. I love the glossy heart. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at One Stop Craft this week.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Elaine. I like how you've added the dots around the edge too - it finishes it perfectly. The glaze looks beautiful. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete