Tuesday, October 04, 2011


Today at Top Tip Tuesday we have something different for you. 
It's a sketch and it is also tipper week. I can't wait to see your take on our sketch. 


We have great sponsors for you too. have a look...







Now to my take on the sketch. I enjoyed this one and I hope you will too. 


I have used one of Saturated Canary's images called Kate Krafty - a ragamuffin. She is sweet is she not?
I have used PM papers (old stash), Martha Stewart border punch, Promarkers, Marianne Creatibles scroll and flowers. 
So get creating and join the fun. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
CES - Totally Gorjuss, pretty girls
One Stitch at a Time - Use a digi
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes


A bit late in entering challenges, our internet has been down and I am having problems with my e-mail. It's still not working, a windows security message keeps popping up and it won't accept my passwords. Virgin have been unable to help!

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Elaine....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Elaine,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card elaine.youe colours and details are gorgeous and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this is soooo pretty I LOVE the colours you have used and the way you have used the sketch too! totally Gorgeous! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this is a beautiful addition to our DT Samples for TTT's Sketch this week. I love the colours you've used and your colouring of Krista's gorgeous image is amazing - Love It!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh she's a cutie. And I love those colours you've used too. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine
    aww a fabulous card, lovely image & colouring, pretty papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love those papers - such a pretty blue.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how cute, love the uncluttered look of your card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww.....so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at CES Challenges xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours and layout you have used for this card. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine, I love your choice of image. You've done a fab job with her too, love that it is a crafty type image.

    Annette (your TTT teamie!!)
    xx
    Papertake Challenge GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine,
    What a swwet image. She looks fab in bright pink. Those papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete